This meal never gets old in our house! It’s so simple and delicious!!
I apologize for the horrible lighting on the shrimp taco picture below, but this was a recipe I just had to share with you immediately!!
- 1lb of shrimp
3-4 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Corn tortillas
- 1. Remove the tails from the shrimp.
- 2. In a large bowl combine shrimp, cilantro, lime, garlic, and salt.
- 3. Heat a large skillet and cook until shrimp are smaller in size and curled up.
- 4. Remove from heat and cover with lid until you are ready to serve.
- Serves 3 people
Mango Pineapple Salsa
- 1/2 pineapple, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 nectarine, diced
- 1/3 cup jicama, diced
- 2 serrano peppers, minced
- 1/2-1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- 2. Place in fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Recipe serve 4-5 people. (I went a little crazy on the salsa and made way too much)
Spicy Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon or lime
- Chili powder
- 1. In a small bowl combine the ingredients. As far as the spices go, just wing it. You can’t mess this part up!
Tortilla, spicy greek yogurt, mango pineapple salsa, and then topped with shrimp