I have made this meal at least 10 times and I have no idea why it’s taken me this long to share it with you all.
This meal has evolved every time I have made it and I finally think I have perfected it. BTW – A few things you can’t change in this meal, shishito peppers and chicken thighs. These two things are a must have. The shishito peppers are amazing when roasted and the chicken thighs retain all its juiciness.
And this meal makes some goooood leftovers!
Roasted Chicken and Veggies
1lb chicken thighs
2-3 red/green/yellow bell pepper, sliced
8oz dry spaghetti noodles
1/2 red onion, sliced
1 package of shishito peppers
1 zucchini, sliced
3-5 tbsp avocado oil (I don’t measure, but you want all ingredients to be coated not drenched)
Salt, pepper, garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350*F
2. Meanwhile, chop all veggies and place in a large bowl
3. Add chicken thighs to the same large bowl
4. Coat veggies and chicken with avocado oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes, flip chicken thighs halfway
6. While food is baking, cook pasta in a large pot. Drain, put back in same pot, cover and set aside.
7. In that large pot, mix roasted veggies and chicken with the pasta.