A healthy spin on a Mexican dish is always a win in my eyes! The flavors in this Quinoa Enchilada Bake are amazing and when you top this dish with greek yogurt and avocado it’s to die for. Hubs and I simply love this meal!
Quinoa Enchilada Bake
2 cups quinoa, cooked (directions for fluffy quinoa here!)
2 roma tomatoes, diced
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 serrano peppers
1 cup corn (I use fresh)
Large handful of cilantro, chopped
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
1 cup enchilada sauce (recipe homemade sauce here!)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Toppings: sliced avocado and plain greek yogurt
- 1. Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients except cheese.
3. Spray a 8×8 pan and spread the quinoa enchilada mixture evenly.
4. Top with cheese and bake for 15 mins or until cheese had fully melted.
5. Allow the dish to cool down for a few minutes. Top with avocado & greek yogurt. Serves 5-6.
Recipe for Enchiladas here!